Will Howard get a new deal?

Though this an old thread. But stern cries that he has to do 3 live shows
Well hell, he's only getting about 100 million a year, I mean wth do people expect???
lol

I got SiriusXM in 2016 specifically because I was tired of not hearing Stern after 10 years, having been a fan since the late 80's an now, I rarely listen to his show

Reactions: John2021
Just curious guy, as I don't listen to him ....
Does he do 3 LIVE shows, a Day, Week, or Month ?????

And by Live shows, are we talking a typical 3 or 4 hr block (doubtful) or maybe an hour each IF thats even happening.

I personally hate listening to Recorded stuff, usually if I remember something that was said that told me it was a recording, I'll turn it off at that point.
Thats for any show. (radio)

Just curious guy, as I don't listen to him ....
Does he do 3 LIVE shows, a Day, Week, or Month ?????

And by Live shows, are we talking a typical 3 or 4 hr block (doubtful) or maybe an hour each IF thats even happening.

I personally hate listening to Recorded stuff, usually if I remember something that was said that told me it was a recording, I'll turn it off at that point.
Thats for any show. (radio)
3 live shows (3 -4 hrs long) a week but only for 30 weeks of a year, he gets 22 weeks of vacation time.

He is 67 years old, if he wants to keep working, that is up to him, I am only 54 and have been retired for almost 3 years, I do not want to even to be thinking about work.

3 live shows (3 -4 hrs long) a week but only for 30 weeks of a year, he gets 22 weeks of vacation time.

He is 67 years old, if he wants to keep working, that is up to him, I am only 54 and have been retired for almost 3 years, I do not want to even to be thinking about work.
So he Works 9 - 12 HOURS a week for slightly more than 1/2 a year and makes WHAT ?????

So he Works 9 - 12 HOURS a week for slightly more than 1/2 a year and makes WHAT ?????
I assume he works more then 9-12 hours with show prep, meetings, employee stuff, etc .

His contract for the show is $100 million a year, but of that he has to pay for employees ( Robin, Fred and Gary for example) and everything else that comes with producing a show, so who knows what his part is.

I assume he works more then 9-12 hours with show prep, meetings, employee stuff, etc .

His contract for the show is $100 million a year, but of that he has to pay for employees ( Robin, Fred and Gary for example) and everything else that comes with producing a show, so who knows what his part is.
Oh, well thats WAY different than saying the guy makes 100M per year ... I was thinking that the rest of the cast were paid by the company putting the show out and that Howard made that 100 M.

Then again, he's probably NOT struggling ...

Oh, well thats WAY different than saying the guy makes 100M per year ... I was thinking that the rest of the cast were paid by the company putting the show out and that Howard made that 100 M.

Then again, he's probably NOT struggling ...
My mistake, the show makes 100 million.
I've Googled the casts salaries before.
Minor leagers like Benji, JD, et al make about $100K.
Sal and Richard about 80K and Ronnie is at 60K
Gary and Fred pull 6 million and Robin makes 10 million

These are all alleged and I'm not sure if they're confirmed