Cleveland Gearing Up For LeBron's Contract Year Too

I'd rather be 0-50 in Super Bowls than be 0-0 in Super Bowls.

People that mock those Bills teams and call them "choke artists" don't have a clue.

I don't think they were choke artist, they were just beat by better all around teams. During those years, the NFC was better....IMHO.

I don't think they were choke artist, they were just beat by better all around teams. During those years, the NFC was better....IMHO.

OT: All this Bills/Superbowl talk has reminded me of a dark yet good flick.

Sabres, or any other Bills fan, I urge you to see "Buffalo 66" if you haven't already. It's an Indie Flick written and directed by Vincent Gallo. The movie is based in Buffalo, NY. Throughout the movie, the main characters main motivation is to "put away" Scott Norwood as a way to ease the misery that he has caused his family.

OT: All this Bills/Superbowl talk has reminded me of a dark yet good flick.

Sabres, or any other Bills fan, I urge you to see "Buffalo 66" if you haven't already. It's an Indie Flick written and directed by Vincent Gallo. The movie is based in Buffalo, NY. Throughout the movie, the main characters main motivation is to "put away" Scott Norwood as a way to ease the misery that he has caused his family.

LOL...I will have to see this!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)