Client with a Genie

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Does anyone know if I'd swap a H24 with a client is there anymore equipment I need to get the client to work or is it a direct swap? I have a swm 16 if that helps.

I thinking if putting it in the kitchen since its smaller and for all the time we watch in the kitchen I only be losing a toner only few hours a day if that.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

you should be fine. Since you already have a HR34 (Genie) you have SWM so it should just be a direct changeover

I asked to swap out a defective H24 with a Client and they said no because they count it as an upgrade. Which is stupid since H24 cost more then a Client.

Yes, you have never been able to do a swap. A client would be an "added receiver".

They would probably swap it to a h25 if it is defective which is still a smaller box, oh and if you did get a client, you would need to pair it to the hr34, not a hard process, but an additional step over "swapping out". We could walk you through the setup if needbe.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

They would probably swap it to a h25 if it is defective which is still a smaller box, oh and if you did get a client, you would need to pair it to the hr34, not a hard process, but an additional step over "swapping out". We could walk you through the setup if needbe.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll try that. Just the h24 in my kitchen takes space. I have the tv on the wall and my counter space is limited. Since I rent I can't add more so the smaller the receiver the better.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)