Clock changes times?!?`

ROLLZROYCE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2004
I am having a problem with the clock displaying correctly. It randomly jumps to 5 minutes late for no reason, then I will check it again and it will be correct :confused:

I have no idea what the hell is going on, anyone else have this problem or any ideas why?

ROLLZROYCE said:
I am having a problem with the clock displaying correctly. It randomly jumps to 5 minutes late for no reason, then I will check it again and it will be correct :confused:

I have no idea what the hell is going on, anyone else have this problem or any ideas why?
I've seen this. And I've noticed when it happens I can change to a different channel and it will be correct. Confused here too... but I don't really use the time. So it's no problem...

Well at least it's not 5 hours ahead of time like mine is !!

my guide info is correct as far as shows, but the time displayed in the guide is 5 hours ahead and the box shows 5hours ahead. no update or rebooting has solved and it's a new replaced box.
and no caller id at all

sick of all the problems

mjerald said:
Well at least it's not 5 hours ahead of time like mine is !!

my guide info is correct as far as shows, but the time displayed in the guide is 5 hours ahead and the box shows 5hours ahead. no update or rebooting has solved and it's a new replaced box.
and no caller id at all

sick of all the problems

Yikes :eek:

That would suck, good luck on getting it fixed!

Anyone else have a problem with the clock/wrong time?

I've posted on this along time ago & it has not changed.

VoomVoom
It's a problem if you have your program planner set so you can record a few shows while your gone.

I only noticed this a few days ago. As a charter member, I never recall seeing it in the past. It's possible I somehow just missed it, but it was especially noticeable during primetime on December 3rd, 2004.

Dave Farrow
Lancaster, PA
Charter member of VOOM since 11/2003

bbguy4701 said:
is the clock only on the tv when viewing info or is it on the stb face like a vcr is
Welcome to the forum, bbguy4701!
No, VOOM decided not to show time/channel# on the STB itself, perhaps because that display is too bright. Some forum members have been asking to add an option to enable the built-in display. It is possible that such feature will be added in a future version update. Currently it is not supported.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)