Club Dish Referral Credits

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rob052067

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 7, 2009
Columbus, OH
Just curious... On average, how long does it usually take for referral credits to start appearing on your monthly statements? I have a few referrals that were awarded back in February and March, and the credits still have not started appearing on my monthly bills yet.

It doesnt have to be local, if you have a relative or friend out of town it doesnt matter. You sign into your account, go to my offers then send a request for a "certificate". They will email you a #. You give it to the friend to use when he orders dish.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/customerService/clubDish/

AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY

As a DISH Network customer, you can save $50 every time you refer a friend to DISH Network. Give your friends and family ClubDISH gift certificates so they can sign up for DISH Network. Not only will they love you for getting them extra savings but YOU'LL save as well!

WHAT YOU GET
$50 in credits ($5/mo for 10 months)
  • Plus, on your first certificate redeemed you get:
    5 FREE Pay-Per-View coupons
    FREE DishMOVER certificate

WHAT YOUR FRIEND GETS
FREE Activation (a $99 value)
  • $30.00 credit on the first bill*
  • Plus much more!

My parents used my Club Dish to sign up a few months ago and I got my "Welcome Pack" today.... including five PPV certificates.... that expire on 3/31/2009. Thanks Dish!

My parents used my Club Dish to sign up a few months ago and I got my "Welcome Pack" today.... including five PPV certificates.... that expire on 3/31/2009. Thanks Dish!

Better hurry up and watch some movies!!! :eek:

Actually, they will accept expired PPV cert's, they did the same thing to me once.....

I would call them and tell them to either make a note on your account or send you 5 new ones that arent expired.

I would call them and tell them to either make a note on your account or send you 5 new ones that arent expired.

I was probably gonna wait until Aug 1 to deal with Dish b/c at the same time I'll ask them about Platinum HD stuff. I got the same offer that was mentioned in another thread of $10/month for 12 months, HBO/Showtime for three months and Platinum HD for 3 months b/c I'm a Turbo Sub. I start a new contract on Aug 1 because that's when I move to my new address, so I'm just gonna add these PPV coupons to the list...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts