C'Mon Over, C'Mon In

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AcWxRadar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2006
40 miles NW of Omaha. Omaha?
I think that we should have a theme song for all of us who are FTA enthusiasts.

Since we want to attract others to our hobby and have fun and enjoy what we know, I cannot find a better song to go along with everything that we stand for and what we do and be so much fun to listen to than this one here, from Shania Twain....

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxb1VYPdr7Q

This song simply makes me feel good and I think it expresses a very nice welcome to new comers. It is just fun and makes a person feel warm and welcome! Can we adopt it as our forum's theme song?

What do you think?

RADAR

NOW you talkin my Brother! :D

:D I was hoping that you liked that one Stogie! It is actually one of my favorite songs not to mention that the video is a classic!
There is no doubt that AC/DC deserved to be entered in the R&R Hall of Fame! They are great!

But, of course, I like a LOT of different music. There isn't much that I don't like. Rock On!

RADAR

Last edited:
:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up

I watched the country music awards awhile back...I didnt ever see any country....so I turned it off. ;)

Waylon was right. :D

One thing is that I wasn't getting booked that well, and they had control over who got the awards, they had control over who sold. And they really did not want Willie or me, either one, to have a hit record. They wanted the money, but they didn't want us to be the ones. - Waylon Jennings

So I'm not very popular here with those inside the system, as you might guess. I never wanted to be. - Waylon Jennings

Wanna guess who my music hero is?

Last edited:
Wanna guess who my music hero is?

I dunno,

Does he complain about why they keep showin' his hands and not his face on TV?

youtube.com/watch?v=vPuQ8_kD-gE&feature=related

If your hero and mine are one in the same person, then ( :D ) we have definitely have the same style!

The Dukes of Hazard was one of my favorite shows, simply because of the theme song (and Daisy of course) I was very much interested in Waylon Jennings' music at that time and the show just made it all that much more fun for me. But, I was also into the idea of the show, I liked it even if it was a little corny and slapstick.

My favorite songs from Waylon are the Dukes theme, and...

youtube.com/watch?v=V13y7n49yfU

youtube.com/watch?v=8ecE1UML1q8&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=3dXR5Dk8YNw&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=hnEtRUcKGwc&feature=related

But, the absolute best is this one....

I should also note that this is one of the best music videos!

RADAR

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts