Cmt,mtv,vh1,nick Hd

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skottey

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
Denver Metro, CO
I have had DirecTV for a few weeks and most of the time while browsing the guide I put it in HDTV channels only mode and browse to see what is on.

I have yet to see ANYTHING labeled as HD on any of these Viacom channels. Realizing they may just be placeholders for future content, have any of these channels (other than MHD) ever aired anything HD?

I am an occasional VH1 watcher, not having watched anything since having DirecTV. But when I go to watch a new season of Surreal Life or some special about a celebrity, am I going to see anything in HD anytime soon?

Nick hd has had a few things hd. The others not. Seems like I read that the other 3 MAY start some hd this Fall or Winter. The pq on these are still outstanding!!!!

Nick hd has had a few things hd. The others not. Seems like I read that the other 3 MAY start some hd this Fall or Winter. The pq on these are still outstanding!!!!
Some of Nick's teenage themed shows like iCarly, Zoey 101, and Drake and Josh have been in HD and the Teen Choice awards were shown in HD on Nick HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts