CNBC to Run Story on Cablevision Board Meeting at 11:20 A.M. EST

rocatman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 28, 2003
Don't know if anything new will be reported but if you can, you may want to watch.

yeah there was nothing new but that report covered everything we talked about in last two weeks in 2 min. should delete half the threads and post that video for quick info on whats going on.

It was nothing new for us, but for people outside the SatGuys box it may have been their first story over what is happening. It did provide me with start and end times of the meeting :)

It was also a free 2 minutes of publicity for VOOM. They showed the VOOM website, an image of the exclusive channels, and the customer service toll free number. The number was up there long enough to write it down.

I have to wonder if the website was made live again just for news departments to use in news reports like the one we just saw.

CVC brought voom.com live when bills hit homes

Is it a coincidence that Cablevision/Rainbow may have brought voom.com live the same day my Voom bill came in the mail. James D. probably thought "what ever happens - let's get the the voomers money' - can't have the website down, people might not pay"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts