Maybe a Monday Board Meeting?

gutter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 26, 2004
If it follows correctly, there is probably a Monday board meeting and we might get some kind of annoucement at the end of the day. I sort of agree with an earlier post that we might be faced with an extenion of the current agreement to give Chuck and Tom more time. Which is till ok as long as the advertising and new connects continue.

What does everyone else think?

T2k said:
I don't see the need for this Monday meeting when the deadline expires on Thursday.

I am not positive there is one but would make sense for an update for them on how the process is proceeding. Seems all the board meetings have been on Mondays

gutter said:
I am not positive there is one but would make sense for an update for them on how the process is proceeding. Seems all the board meetings have been on Mondays

Most of the companies - including mine - have week starter meetings...

007BlackMan said:
I for one would like to know something before 3-31-05 one way or the other.
ME TOOOO! I would like to know as many days Poss.. (which is getting shorter hour by passing Hour!!) So I can find some one to switch to be fore my Hdtv's go black.......

some of the speculation is that the agreement may just be extended.

I e-mailed them yesterday, I am supposed to have mine installed on Wed. 30 Mar.. Here is the answer they sent me..

I am a new customer and I will have VOOM installed on Wed. 30 Mar. I hear rumors that VOOM may be closing its doors. Are there any updates to this before I spend the money and then have to find another Satellite company. I sure do hope these are just rumors....

Thanks In Advance

Response (Autumn H.) - 03/28/2005 04:56 AM Thank you for choosing VOOM - The HDTV Satellite Service!

I appreciate your concern. As you may have heard, VOOM is currently in the midst of a transition. We are actively planning our future and are continuing to operate as usual. In fact, we recently added new channels to our line-up, including Lifetime, National Geographic and Country Music Television and anticipate adding many new channels in the days and weeks ahead. Please contact us at anytime, if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you for choosing VOOM - the leader in High Definition programming!

Kyle S.
VOOM Email Support

Arlo....this has been posted a hundred times here. No fault and non meant on your part. Welcome to the forum and as a VOOM customer. This is a canned response that they just send out or read when anyone asks the question you did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts