MORE NEWS: Another Board CVC Meeting set for 1/31/05? Nothing Reported yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, please don't let this thread be closed. Maybe davis will come on and give us all details of the meeting. Maybe another freelancer was listening through the vents in the voom office. Don't give up now. This thread was (AND STILL IS) the greatest thread of all. THE REPORTS OF THIS THREAD BEING CLOSED ARE PURE CONJECTURE!!!

Maybe if we tell our friends about this thread they will come in and post. It could work, this thread may get new life yet.

Don't give up on this thread. Sure it had its problems, and its detractors, but there is some very good stuff in here.

If this thread gets closed it may be the worst day of my life. Oh my god I'm tearing up right now. This is terrible. WE CAN DO IT!!!

rollerfink:
The last I heard was that the Board of Director of SatGuys will meet today to discuss the future of this thread. Stay tuned. :D

I am very hesitant to close it. Let's give it a couple of days. Maybe something will come out, who knows?

Walter L. said:
rollerfink:
The last I heard was that the Board of Director of SatGuys will meet today to discuss the future of this thread. Stay tuned. :D

Yeah... let's start a new thread about this... :D

per request.... The thread is closed. If there is NEWS that comes out, please feel free to open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)