CNN Enhanced??

JusJim

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 4, 2007
I was just watching CNN, and an option came up telling me to hit select to enhance it (or something like that).

I did, and I'm just wondering what I did.....:). Did I do something that's charging me for doing it?

Thanks for your help.

no charge for that thankfully. it just gives you an interactive menu of stuff to read whilst CNN is playing in the window.

The "Enhanced mode" should have shown you a screen with the headlines, there's one on the weather channel that occasionaly pops up too.

It's free! :) ......

I have not yet seen any kind of popup on the weather channel. When I was looking at CNN Interactive the other day, I was thinking "this is how the weather channel should work" but of course it doesn't.

And how did you like the 1980s-era, i.e. CGA, graphics ? Horrid, wasn't it ?

Come on, its a step in the right direction. I wouldn't want more graphics and more features that would just cause it to load even slower. I like that when they're talking about something boring, I can read an article about something more interesting to me. Or read the articles when they go to a commercial.

I find that "CNN enhanced" pop up really irritating.:rolleyes: I've went to it several times by mistake. Wish it wouldn't stay on the screen so long.

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)