COBY LCD 29" remote 21.0 code

upsss

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
AZ
Before I try to teach my 21.0 remote every key press for this new COBY 39" LCD TV, does anyone have a code that works beside turning on/off the TV? None of the codes in the remote manual worked at all.

Sorry, the title should be 39" not 29"

http://www.mydish.com/support/apps/remotecodes.aspx

#CodeSuccess %Success CountVote
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_down.gif
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_down.gif
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_down.gif
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_down.gif
thumbs_up.gif

I have a Dish remote programmed to a Coby TV in my office but won't be able to access it til tomorrow morning.

Some of the codes are better than just on/off but still some basic function don't work.

Thanks for the help but none of the codes really did do more than on/off and volume. I ended up teaching the remote all the important functions. This Learning mode is really great, never had a chance to use it before.

BTW, this COBY TV TFTV3925 is not bad from Fry's Electronics, 39" LCD for only $249.

I'm glad you like the TV. I myself would never recommend a Coby TV. Great price but noticeable difference in quality compared to other brands.

Yes, I know it is not a brand name, the picture is not bad and the price was right. It is only for the bedroom and so far I don't have any problems, also I have 30 days for a full refund.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)