Code Black

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
This intense medical drama is set in the busiest ER in the nation, where Code Black situations—when there are more patients than personnel or resources to treat them all—occur an unimaginable 300 days a year.

code_black.png

Premieres Wed., Sept. 30 10/9c

http://www.cbs.com/shows/code-black/

S~

It was ok but will give it a few more episodes but I think it may be a goner!! imo :)

It was a little stressful watching all the emergencies and the interns trying to learn/practice medicine at the same time. In short it is probably a lot like a big hospital in a big city would be. I 'll keep watching for now.

Since there isn't that much I watch on Wednesdays anyways ,it will at least give me something to watch at work the next day.

Well it looks like all the CW shows are back this week: like Arrow, Flash,Supernatural,Originals,IZombie. So maybe I will be cutting out Code Black if it doesn't get much better.

I still haven´t caught up with it, and honestly I´m not in any hurry to do so.

I think one of the main female characters on this show, was an ex-wife in ABC´s Trophy Wife.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I like it too. It is like a more serious version of Grey's Anatomy, without all the character back stories. It is just go -go -go and save as many as you can and that action in itself builds excitement and suspense.

I like it too. It is like a more serious version of Grey's Anatomy, without all the character back stories. It is just go -go -go and save as many as you can and that action in itself builds excitement and suspense.
Also the writers are not afraid to throw in some twists. So many of these types of shows are incredibly and pathetically predictable but not this one. In the last episode, three of the story lines had very different outcomes than I expected. Not sure how long they can sustain this but for now it is refreshing.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
First thing I'm going to watch tonight. I want to find out what happened to one of the Docs.

S~

Dang good episode. Only 4 more :( I had a felling that's what would happen after the break room incident.

Really good finale. The more I watched it, the more I liked this show. I really hope it is renewed. Way better than NBC's Chicago Med.

S~

Reactions: dfergie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)