College basketball 2014/15

This is the kind of game that Pitino is very good at managing and preparing his team for. Can the Cats come out with the same energy that Louisville will? Will the Cats be able to play a physical game like I am sure Louisville will? How will this Cats team respond to a pretty nasty home court advantage Louisville will have? The key IMO will be quite simple. If Cats can play a physical game (they have 9 players so it shouldn't be difficult), not let Louisville goad them into fights, and if they can hit some jump shots, they should win.

Bama with a good win against UCLA last night. We still have some work to do but this is a good bama team this year.

Very happy with the way the Cats played Louisville. I wasn't sure if they had the ability to play that physical, ugly type of game and prevail in such a hostile environment. They have proven they can play that type of game. Well, except for the Harrison's.

BTW, Jennifer Lawrence, you're dead to me now!!!!!

^ That was a good win by UK in a very tough place to play. Granted Andrew Harrison had an awful game but he did hit a huge three down the stretch. Aaron had a pretty decent game IMO. He threw up a couple of bricks early but made a few shots later. He did hit the dagger three at the end of the game. These guys played very well n the NCAA's last year. So I wouldn't give up on them. I just think they march to the beat of a different drum than most guys.
Now who is going to beat UK in the regular season?

Cats looked good again last night. But, there is reason to be concerned. According to ESPN, even though KY won both of their first two SEC games, they need to be worried about their performance. Unlike Duke, who lost to NC State and that was just a blip for them.

Going to the bama/Kentucky game tomorrow in Tuscaloosa, and am pretty excited.

For me as a bama basketball fan, seeing Kentucky play is like a Kentucky football fan seeing Bama come to town.

Plus, we do have a decent team this season, and play well at home.

Bama, in Tuscaloosa always gives UK fits. Bama has also been one of the most successful SEC schools beating the Cats over the last few decades. If UK plays Bama like they played A&M, KY will come home with a loss.

Well I'm not on the roof, but I'm close. Lol . Crowd is trickling in, outside its like a mini football atmosphere. A lot more cats fans than I expected.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421526704281.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421526704281.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
Nice win for the cats. First time Cal has won there.

Sent from Note 3

We got up and left early to beat the crowd.
The shooting by Bama was horrendous. Kentucky got up and down the court very fast, and the inside game was impressive.
I did not expect Bama to win, but I did expect us to play better.
Lots to work on this week to get back in gear.

How does a team that lost to 2 unranked teams still stay in the top 5?

I know the Cats get every team's best effort but to this point, whoever thinks the SEC is weak, hasn't seen them play UK. Ole Miss and Vandy both shot lights out in their game with UK. Georgia has looked pretty good so far also. Florida, I would think they will get it together. I don't think this conference is good as the ACC this year but they are pretty good IMO.

SEC did have 6 teams in the RPI top 55. That's a lot better than in the past. Also Joe Lunardi did have six teams in for his bracketology adding Tennessee being the last four out. SEC is still isn't great but it is much better than the last three or four years.

I thought that this year the teams are better than last year for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts