College basketball 2014/15

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I stayed up and watched it. Man that was close. I need caffeine now......

Sent from Note 3

The Pursuit of Perfection Tour continues. They should get the perfect regular season this Saturday at home against Florida.

Tough game last night. Not unexpected but I do think we saw another bit of maturation from the UK team. They shot under 40%, did not play very good defense, probably out rebounded, were down 9 with under 10 minutes left, on the road in a very hostile environment, and they pulled out a win. Of course, thank goodness, UGA went cold at the free throw line.

Big day for UK basketball. Senior Day at Rupp ( do we celebrate that anymore at UK?), national TV, and going against Florida and a coach many at UK wanted as our coach. The grind ends today and the fun starts Thursday at the SEC tourney. Finish it out boys and play a great game.

Yes they still do Senior day at UK.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Nice buzzer beater win by the Tigers over the Hogs. That should get them a spot in the dance. :)
Dislike
Good luck in the dance
I'm just glad I'll have someone to root for
2008 seems like so long of a wait between bids
Illinois St doing their best to steal a bid
Bad news for bubble teams

UK did start their three walk ons. They played about 30 seconds before they were taken out. 31-0.........................
Calipari has always started his seniors on senior day.

I am sure to be wrong in my thinking on this subject but, if Arizona and Wisconsin win their tournaments, I think they, along with Kentucky and Villanova, should be number one seeds and not Duke and Virginia.

Reactions: Ramy
Wow,decided to watch the Hawaii-UC Irvine in the Big West Championship Game & discovered 7-6 Mamadou N'Diaye. I am reminded of the wise words of former Utah Jazz Head Coach Frank Layden,"You can't teach height." Can't wait to see him in the NBA. At 300lbs,he's certainly NO Manute Bol.

Well looks like Bama let Grant go. As much as I wanted him to succeed I agree with the decision. He just for whatever reason could not get us over the level that we were playing at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)