College Football Challenge

Just created a group called "Satellite Guys". The password is "football".

I think it would be cool for everyone from the sports forums to join this and play throughout the year. Use your the same user name as you use on this site.

This would be a competitve, yet fun way to spend the CFB season.

The first pick is tonight. (Temple vs. Army). Although, if you don't sign up until after, don't feel like you can't still join. The season is very long.

Let me know who's interested.

Just created a group called "Satellite Guys". The password is "football".

I think it would be cool for everyone from the sports forums to join this and play throughout the year. Use your the same user name as you use on this site.

This would be a competitve, yet fun way to spend the CFB season.

The first pick is tonight. (Temple vs. Army). Although, if you don't sign up until after, don't feel like you can't still join. The season is very long.

Let me know who's interested.

I'm interested!

Tell me how to join/sign up!

I was a little worried about that too Sabres, but did it anyway. I probably shouldn't have, but it seems that all that info is on the net anyway.
Unless it's asking for a SSN or credit card number, I don't really worry about it. Or you can just make it up as Charles said.

Then Lie!

:)
doh.gif

It looks like when you sign up you become a member of SI's social network. If you click on "Edit Profile" up at the very top right of the page after you sign up, it takes you to a profile dashboard. There's a box in the section with your personal info that you can check to make your profile private.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts