College Football, PPV question.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pokey31

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 10, 2005
Pickerington, OH
My team (Marshall University) will be on INDEMAND PPV via local cable stations tomorrow (Adelphia, Comcast, etc).....my question is: Since this game has to be transmitted someway to the cable companies, is it possible to pick up a PPV wildfeed via KuBand analog or digital fta??

My advice........ do a lot of scanning. Chances are there will be a feed in the clear somewhere. Best bets, SBS 6, AMC 9, G3, G11, G4, IA(T) 5 & 6. SBS 6 and AMC 9 are KU, the rest are C and Ku Band. Have fun.

Thanks for your advice, but i was basically wondering if it is even possible at all to pick up a PPV feed between indemand and the cable co...........because if it's there, i WILL find it.

pokey31 said:
Thanks for your advice, but i was basically wondering if it is even possible at all to pick up a PPV feed between indemand and the cable co...........because if it's there, i WILL find it.

Definitely possible.:D

Some have been discussing this topic at the dbsforums website with this school. I think there will have to be a feed. MAC website still hasn't updated their satellite coordinates webpage since last March. It looks like it might have a secret password for the press this year. If the game is going to be uplinked, the website usually publishes it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.