College Football Question Predictions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
I have some questions about the upcoming college football season.

Here are 8 questions:

1. Who will be this year's BCS surprise team?

2. Which of last year's top teams will decline?

3. Who will be the big breakout player?

4. Will people STILL care about Notre Dame football on NBC?

5. Who will be the big breakout team?

6. Which team will miss a departed player/players the most?

7. Which coach is most likely to get fired first?

8. Who will win the national championship?

Here are my answers:

1. Texas Tech- Like Kansas, they can pile up the points against a soft schedule.

2. Hawaii. No June Jones and no Colt Brennan will equal disaster.

3. Indiana's Kellen Lewis- this guy is very good, and he and Boeckman are the only quality Big 10 QB's.

4. Only those who went there or the subway alumni. Other than that... no.

5. Once again, Texas Tech. OU has a leaky defense and Texas is rebuilding; only Missouri is their biggest hurdle in the Big 12.

6. Kentucky. Let's see how they do without Woodson.

7. Arizona's Mike Stoops. He's good for one upset a year, and that's it. He HAS to win more than one big game/reach a bowl, or he's gone.

8. Even though I am touting Texas Tech, I say Missouri wins it all.

Unfortunately, I predict the Michigan Wolverines, the winningest team in college football history and the most storied program in college football history and the good guys wearing Maize & Blue...will suck this year. I sure hope I am wrong! :(

Unfortunately, I predict the Michigan Wolverines, the winningest team in college football history and the most storied program in college football history and the good guys wearing Maize & Blue...will suck this year. I sure hope I am wrong! :(

Could you answer my other questions and respond to my answers?

Completely agree. Couldn't have said it better myself...

I have some questions about the upcoming college football season.

My Answers in Red....

1. Who will be this year's BCS surprise team? Illinois

2. Which of last year's top teams will decline? LSU

3. Who will be the big breakout player? Tyrell Pryor

4. Will people STILL care about Notre Dame football on NBC? YES. Tradition never dies.

5. Who will be the big breakout team? Same question/answer as #1.

6. Which team will miss a departed player/players the most? LSU

7. Which coach is most likely to get fired first? Greg Robinson- Syracuse. Dude makes $1million a year and has been coaching the Orange for 3 years now. Over those three years, he has managed the team to a 7-28 record (.200 win %). I don't see how this is accepted in a great football town.

8. Who will win the national championship? tOSU. Third times a charm! ;)

7. Which coach is most likely to get fired first? Greg Robinson- Syracuse. Dude makes $1million a year and has been coaching the Orange for 3 years now. Over those three years, he has managed the team to a 7-28 record (.200 win %). I don't see how this is accepted in a great football town.

That upset of Louisville last year saved his job.

1. Who will be this year's BCS surprise team? Connecticut :) (hey, we shared the conf title last year!)

2. Which of last year's top teams will decline? LSU

3. Who will be the big breakout player? CJ Spiller, Clemson

4. Will people STILL care about Notre Dame football on NBC? When they play UConn next year, yes :) It's also fun to watch them suffer a bit.

5. Who will be the big breakout team? UNC (Davis will get them going this year)

6. Which team will miss a departed player/players the most? West Virginia (Slaton, Schmidt)

7. Which coach is most likely to get fired first? Greg Robinson (although he can stay as long as he likes, by my taste)

8. Who will win the national championship? Georgia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)