Columbia House BOGO

jwfgeol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Since this deal is good for both formats, I'll put it in this forum. For one day only (Feb. 29), Columbia House is having a BOGO with free shipping that INCLUDES BD and HD-DVD. Normally, CH deals don't include hi-def, but I checked my cart, and this one does. Hi-def is usually overpriced on CH, but this may be worth it. If you are already a Columbia House member, I'd check it out. I'm not sure how this would work for new members. Just thought I would give a heads up.

Actually, this is not a bad deal. They have some HD DVD movies that are around $23, so you could get 2 for $23 plus $2 fun cash, if you can find 2 you want. I could only find one I really wanted, but they have a normal DVD I have not been able to find anywhere for less than $20, so I can get that and my HD DVD for $23 plus tax. And the cheapest I have found that HD DVD is $16. So this sale will save me $13. Thanks for posting!

I did the same thing. I got Batman Begins HD-DVD and Death Proof on SD DVD for $23 total including tax.

I picked up Serenity HD DVD and Sydney White on DVD (for the kids) for 22.46. $11.23 for each of them is way better than I have seen anywhere. Heck, I would have paid almost that much for Sydney White in the stores, so I really only paid a few bucks for the one HD DVD I was waiting for firesale prcing on. Actually turned out to be a great deal for me. I usually wait for the good sales with free shipping for my Columbia House purchases, and this is one of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)