Columbus, OH Installers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
Does anybody have any good or bad luck with E* installers in Central Ohio? I am thinking of switching to E* and want to make sure that I select the right installation company.

Unless you go directly thru a local retailer you won't have much of a choice. Dish will throw the install into the "installer pool". More than likely it will fall under the local RSP, Digital Dish.

The guy who installed my Dish, his name is Oscar. Mexican guy, but speaks good English, and did a nice job. I spoke to him quite a bit because I have an FTA dish as well, and we talked a lot about the channels you can get from Mexico with an FTA dish. I have his cell number, and he advertises in a lot of Hispanic newspapers, so I can give you his info if you want.

Don't know much of what you can do with it, but its worth a shot. Send me a PM and I will give you his number. Very nice guy, and did a nice job with the install. Cleaned up some other things that Time Warner had left for me too.

Your best bet is to call www.sadoun.com and get it from them. They are in Columbus. Awesome people with good references, betya they know good installers. And they are also forum sponsors.

Sadoun does a good job.

I must also put in a good word for the local RSP in central Ohio, Digital Dish. They do a great job and are very professional. That is saying a lot given the track record of many RSP's in other areas.

I'm in the Columbus area, but have always installed my own dishes, but have dealt with Sadoun, and i would call them first if I needed an install, and couldn't do it myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)