combining 61.5W,72.5W with 110w?

chapin4life

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
Hi guys I have a 1000.4 Eastern Arc because my neigbors tree is blocking 119w and 129w

I'm able to get 61.5W, 72.5W but 77W is really weak and i loose signal when it rains.

Noticed the channels I'm missing on 77W are located on 110W which I can get.

Can I just put a small 18 inch dish alligned to 110w run the cable to the 1000.4LNB input???

Do I need an additional switch currently I have a duo node with two hoppers and two joeys??

Yep, that'll work. As long as its a .4 and not a .2 ea lnb. Of course you'll have to run check switch to bring in the new sat, and I'd also suggest covering the 77 eye with foil

As far as I can see, Detroit locals are not on 77W, all I find is Fox Sports Detroit SD.

That's correct. The Detroit locals are on 61.5. I'm wondering what channels he is trying to receive on 77/110....

There should be nearly nothing that is on 110 that is not on 61.5 or 72.7, possibly a public interest channel or two.

Bingo. Dish Latino package is at 77. There are many who want at package and Dish Latino Bonus Pack, or just one of the Dish Latino Packages that include English language channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts