Combining Costco $300 card with AT&T 24 month price

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DanNorthCarolina

Original poster
Oct 19, 2012
North Carolina
I was signing up through Costco and an ad popped up offering me 24 month fixed price by bundling with AT&T Wireless. Does anyone know how to do that? Do I finish the order through Costco and then call AT&T Wireless and do the bundle afterward?

Thanks,
Dan

I was signing up through Costco and an ad popped up offering me 24 month fixed price by bundling with AT&T Wireless. Does anyone know how to do that? Do I finish the order through Costco and then call AT&T Wireless and do the bundle afterward?

Thanks,
Dan
Talk to the Costco D* person on site, the 300 dollars deal will be changing ... they should have b those answers.

I've never had Directv, my long time contact in the Dish Executive office retired in Jan, he gave me HBO free for a year as a parting gift, didn't even tell me. In addition he would extend my two $10 for 10 months credits when they would run down and somewhere along the way a $5 credit came along. Two years ago there was a deal I found on Slick Deals to get a $30 per month credit that has been 2 plus years and counting.

When the current crop of Dish reps see my package and discounts they act like I'm stealing from them! Saying you have xx discounts... We can't give you more... blah blah blah

My guy never started a sentence like that, always was "let me see" !

Since I'm a long time AT&T wireless and Uverse Internet I can probably bundle some discounts together to come close to what I'm paying now. Losing the NFL Network and free RedZone and losing my Dish contact will probably push me to Directv.

I need a package similar to Dish America Silver, Hopper and two Joey's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts