Comcast 6412 Audio problem???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

leeb

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 19, 2004
This is the second time I've tried to use the 6412 DVR to record "Kill Bill Vol.1" on one of the Encore channels, only to find constant annoying audio drop-outs every 10 seconds or thereabouts.

Anybody got a clue as to what's happening here?

Video looks fine; using component video cables and analog L-R audio to a system that works great with everything else.

I'm in S.Florida; Comcast signal quality here is generally excellent, and the HD channels are marvelous (well, not VOOM, but what is???)

Thanx...
LeeB

leeb said:
This is the second time I've tried to use the 6412 DVR to record "Kill Bill Vol.1" on one of the Encore channels, only to find constant annoying audio drop-outs every 10 seconds or thereabouts.

Anybody got a clue as to what's happening here?

Video looks fine; using component video cables and analog L-R audio to a system that works great with everything else.

I'm in S.Florida; Comcast signal quality here is generally excellent, and the HD channels are marvelous (well, not VOOM, but what is???)

Thanx...
LeeB

If it is only on that channel, it could be dropouts specific to that channel's frequency. Have the box exchange, and see if it happens again. If it happened on all the channels then it could be the box or your cable connections including the cable itself. But you did state that everywhere else it was fine, so that eliminates your cable connections.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)