Comcast coverage map?

Don't know of any map, but I wouldn't trust the address part either. I did it, it said I could get service, so I orderd. Comcast truck shows up next day, hooks all the lines up then gets confused why the cable modem won't authorize or is even seen on the network.

To make a long story short. I'm not in a comcast service area, but they are in the county. Tech didn't even know he was messing with Charter's stuff on the pole.

Best way to know who services your area... Contact your local (and I meen local) township, municipal, village, town, ward, whatever administrator and ask him or her which cable company sevices the (insert division name here).

Up until very very recently, all cable systems had to get franchises from each and every jurisdiction to do business. This means that the local administator has a contract with some cable system. :)

See ya
Tony

I think you will find their website reliable as far as whether you can get service from them or not.

I actually found a cable co coverage map for northern GA, basicly all of my county is charter cable and comcast sits right at the Barrow county border so Im stuck with them until I move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)