Comcast 'Deeply Disapointed' in Their Awful Customer Service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That's why I use their chat online, but then again I don't have any trouble with my service, other than internet intermittent connection issues, Which was resolved quickly, Tech showed up and checked the lines at the pole, and noticed it was chewed up by a squirrel:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I got rid of them. They charged me reconnect fees when they weren't supposed to. My internet speed slowed down in the evening. Then when I confirmed a payment arrangement with them online my service was shut off two days before I was supposed to pay. When I called in the rep said I had to call in and make the arrangement and there was no arrangement noted on my account. Only thing pleasant about the experience was the installation. Then when I wanted to cancel online they said to call in to see what deals they could give me. I tried to like Comcast, I really did and this was my 2nd time with trying them out. They have two strikes against them for me so I doubt I'd try them again.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've only had two problems with them. Four years ago they tried to charge me for installing cable internet when I did it myself. Last year when I switched back to them they tried charging me for having a tech come out when my apartment was physically disconnected from their box on my building. Luckily it only took one phone call to get that charge fixed.

Now after i have cancelled they continue to send me a bill saying i owe for a month of service i never had with them and unreturned equipment as well. Totally irritating. Yet when i ask on chat they say i am owed 7 bucks.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I can see why they have such low ratings, not that any issue I have had hasn't been resolved, but their reps and techs don't have a clue what their hardware is like. I have called and had to inform them of their own services, that are posted on their forums by their own employees. I had a tech out for surround sound audio drop out issues, showed him the forum about it that states the Pace boxes have the issue, the Arris boxes don't. He informs me that they only have Pace boxes in this area, and then tries to get me a Samsung? When the swap takes place I end up with an Arris, color me confused.

I have been trying to get the cloud service activated, first I am informed it is only available in Chicago, I inform him it is available here in the Philly Market. He checks and guess what, I am right. Then he informs me it is already activated. The box is swapped and the recordings are not available because the cloud service isn't activated, so I call the dedicated X1 line. She gives me the same story, Chicago only, then checks and says I have to call sales and have it added to the account. Not one of the reps/techs I have spoken with know about their own product, and Comcast wonders why they rank last, they don't educate them, just giving them a sheet with prompts on it doesn't work. You have to love it that they ALL start the conversation with, "I am a customer too and have had this happen, so I understand your frustration and will work to resolve this as quick as I can."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts