Comcast/Emerson Remote Codes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Positiverate13

Original poster
Apr 1, 2007
Hey all!

I recieved an Emerson 27" TV for free and placed it in a spare room of my house. I would like to use my Comcast 3-1 remote for it but have tried all the codes from the comcast website along with doing a search for the code to no avail.

Just wondering if anyone has a list of codes that I could possibly try to get this to work.

I know I could just go out and spend 15 bucks on a cheap-o universal remote but if I could get my comcast remote to work that would be great!

Hey all!

I recieved an Emerson 27" TV for free and placed it in a spare room of my house. I would like to use my Comcast 3-1 remote for it but have tried all the codes from the comcast website along with doing a search for the code to no avail.

Just wondering if anyone has a list of codes that I could possibly try to get this to work.

I know I could just go out and spend 15 bucks on a cheap-o universal remote but if I could get my comcast remote to work that would be great!

If you haven't already try these: 0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0282, 0178, 0179, 0038, 0177, 0280....

Comcast code for a AKAI TV ?

I would like to use my Comcast 3-1 remote with a AKAI TV (model LCT 2060). I have tried the codes provided by comcast (0702, 0030) and I have searched for the code but so far I haven't had any success.

Anyone has additional information/codes that might get it to work?

Thanks,

I would like to use my Comcast 3-1 remote with a AKAI TV (model LCT 2060). I have tried the codes provided by comcast (0702, 0030) and I have searched for the code but so far I haven't had any success.

Anyone has additional information/codes that might get it to work?

Thanks,

Try 0098....

It might work.

Hello:
In answer to your post. I got through to Emerson (FUNI Corporation) and was told by the rep I spoke to that they do not support or supply codes for anything but their own remotes.
www.funiservice.com
800-256-2487
They consider the Comcast remote a Universal remote & do not have or support codes for Universal remote. Anything else is considered a Universal remote.
I am sorry. I had hoped to get better news than that. But after spending hours on the internet & reading tons of frustrated links from people blaming Comcast, Verizon, Dish TV & Dish network for incompetence; it was nice to finally get a definite answer from someone.
Sorry again that this took so long & that I couldn’t give better news.
Killljoy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts