Comcast now has TNT HD!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
TNT-HD live here in Charleston, SC. On another forum I read a lot, they mentioned that not all markets will get TNT-HD (or any other new HD channels) right away as not all franchise areas have the bandwidth yet. So while it may be a national contract, you might be lucky...then again, you might not. I would imagine that the same song and dance will happen when Comcast signs up for ESPN2HD later this year.

BTW - I feel sorry for those of you who are STILL waiting for VOD.

I got my install today... not bad... the DVR is Not as nice as Tivo by any means and the guide listings take forever to come down. BUT.... HD dvr for a decent price... can't beat it.
Got HD-DVR, HBO, Starz, 4Mb Broadband for $45 for six months, $89 for the following six... by then I hope D* gets their act together...

Voom PQ was better though... Although TNTHD looks about the same.
I'm in Ft. Lauderdale.

goober22 said:
We finally got TNT on Tuesday but they say it may be the end of the year before we get VOD here.

You're not really missing anything a DVR can't do. All of the VOD stuff seems to be low quality SD anyways.

-John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)