Comcast Rates going UP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I talked to one of my friends who has Comcast here in Chicago, and he said that he received a notification that the new rates go into effect here on Jan 1, 2022. RSN fee is up to $17.30 (up from $14.45, increase of $2.85) and the local channels is up to $19.75 (up from $16.20, increase of $3.55).
I just wish I could opt out of the locals on Comcast.

I just wish I could opt out of the locals on Comcast.
One of the main reasons I left their Video Service years ago, they had just started charging the Broadcast and RSN fees, I called them up and said since they are charging extra they should let me opt out, especially since I had a antenna and did not watch the RSN, they said nope.

Did my research, found out about Playstation Vue, the next day called them up and canceled, because of Comcast doing those sneaky charges, it started me on my Cord Cutting Journey.

I remember in the early 90s when my family moved into town and we finally got cable it was $30 a month for everything except premium channels. That broadcast channel fee plus the RSN fee is $30
i remeber when DTV was 29.99 for 150 channels with no taxes and fee's :p. i forgot how much ussb was just for the rest of the basic cable channels

i forgot how much ussb was just for the rest of the basic cable channels
7.95 which was the Viacom networks
ussb.jpg

Reactions: John2021

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)