Comcast Sports Net HD Chicago

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

duckman18561

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 19, 2007
I live in Indy and my RSN is Comcast Chicago and I went to watch a Cubs game on tv the other day and on the HD channel it says channel not purchased but I have the SD verson of it. Direct can not tell me what is going on does anybody have a clue

thanks

There has been allot of weird things going on with that channel. The other day it tried to send me out due to a blackout and IM in the immediate Chicago DMA. It spitted me to the SD channel. After channeling up and down it returned me to the High def channel.

BTW there were no blackout effects for that channel for me as its my RSN. Al long with Fox Sports Midwest.

Not sure if it is your issue or not, but do you subscribe to HD Access?

DirecTV had a few RSNs that were accidently available in HD to subs that did not pay for HD access, and they started correcting that error this week.

May not be your issue, but if you don't subscribe to HD access, there you go.

I had the same issue as the OP. I went online to directv.com, logged in and went to Support/Sound and Picture. I selected "Please Call Customer Service X721" and clicked the link to reset the receiver. A few seconds later, CSN-HD was back to life.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts