Comcast Sportsnet Philly FINALLY in York County

krapfty36

Original poster
Aug 19, 2006
In the 8+ years I have had to live in this God forsaken hell hole of Baltimore and Washington DC sports, I received the best news in those 8 years this past weekend. Comcast Sportsnet Philadelphia will FINALLY be coming to Comcast cable in the York/Hanover area!!! Now, all the delusional fans of Baltimore and Washington teams can see why so many people complained, and rightly so, that this area needed more than just constant exposure to teams that cannot even sell out their own stadiums. I don't think I saw the Orioles making a playoff run this year, yet we were forced to watch them. The Orioles were out of the playoff race before the last of the snow melted.
Glad to see the Washington Capitals really rallying this year too. While the Flyers did suck last year, they bounced back. The Caps are one of the worst teams in the league... again.
I'm sure I will piss off a lot of people with this post, but ya know what? GOOD!!! I have been pissed of for 8 years that I have had to put up with Baltimore and Washington and I am glad people are finally waking up to the fact that... wait for it... here it comes... BALTIMORE AND WASHINGTON SPORTS SUCK!!!!
To all my Philly bretheren who have been exiled without good sports coverage for all these years... you are all invited to a party at my house on December 30th to kick off the programming.

Amen, brother.

It was a frustrating situation not being able to get CSN Philly on cable or satellite AND being in the blackout area for all the teams.

Guess I'll go back to Comcast now, I'll return to satellite when they get CSN Philly (like that will ever happen).

until the FCC steps in instead of crawling into a hole, satellite won't get CSN Philly. They're using an old loophole from the PRISM days which says if you can send the signal by a means other than satellite then you don't need to make it available to satellite. PRISM was done via fibre & microwave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)