comcast vs verizon internet

mrski57

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
Hi i live in weymouth mass iam thinking of jumping from verizon dsl to comcast internet service.If you live in weymouth mass,i would like to know how fast the service is,and should i made the jump.Thanks!

While i dont live in your area, i can generally say the internet is as fast as you want to pay for it to be from comcast.

Having said that, all of its teirs are vastly superior to 95% of current dsl providors. What speed is your dsl rated for? In my apartment i can only get up to 3mbs down from verizon, my mother about 2mi away pays for 7.1 down and gets closer to 4 or 5. I have comcast blast rated for 50down. No questions comcast is better, even on their lowest package which is currently 12.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I was on verizon DSL Manteca,ca and was awful the problem the wire distance is 20000 ft to office and that is on the edge of service. The company does not want to spend $$ on upgrading wire to fiber so I switched to Clear wireless and get 1.5 meg download. Verizon pots wire phone service out of town is even worst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts