Come on Prof....lets get that blind scan working :) (motor questions too)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

scottc98

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
Columbus, OH
Been doing some remodeling around the house and my Fortec classic NA is being decomm'd in the main room. Only thing now is my Prog 7301. Been using Dvbdream with it and been trying to get the stab motor to work properly. I can get it to move to a sat no probs but does anyone know how I can get the motor to move to a given sat when I select a given channel (like a normal STB does). Seems like I have to go to the positioner each time to move to a new sat.

All I need now is for the blind scan interface to come out. Prof's webpage lists dvbdream as one prog that is in the works so hoping that something comes out soon (before CFB season at least :) ). Putting BS aside, does anyone have any other progs they've used for this device that has easy motor usage? Been meaning to try DVBviewer and skyview.

Anyone been able to integrate this with WMC? I've got 2 ATI cable tuners on Vista on this machine (which I absolutey love; WMC w/cable cards). Other biggie is that the wife loves working with WMC so it would be kinda cool to integrate it. It does detect the prof tuner but I am not sure if I can mix them with my ATI (would I need TVPACK installed?)

Anyhow, appreciate any feedback (and an update from Prof; even if its not much info) :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)