Come Sail Away and RELAX With Us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are thinking of going:
Inside cabins are now just $499 pp, plus free upgrades and on-board credits. Not bad at all!
Oceanview: $589, Balcony: $699

I sailed on the Breakaway last June to Bermuda. Scott is correct Slam-in Allen Blues Band is awesome. They also had an act in the Atrium, called Fire and Ice. Rosie a 40 year old Jamaican woman with the most energy I ever seen, in a would sing heart out. You would have to catch her Tina Turner Tribute. If you do the Atrium the acts are on the deck 6 sit up on deck 7 near the bar and look down on the acts. You will understand this when you get there.
I really enjoyed this cruise. This was my 4th cruise and let me tell you the food was the best I had on any cruise. The breads and pastries were fantastic.
The only thing we did not enjoy was the pool. The pool was small for the amount of people on the ship. Just remember that the ship is large and there a lot of people and staff on the ship. Go with a lot of patients.
I did enjoy free style dinning and enjoyed having dinner in the Manhattan dinning room. We had signed up for the French, Italian restaurants’ and we did the circus show. The Garden cafe, the main dinning area was very good you can eat every minute of the day. The Garden Café at night would have 3 large wedges of cheese and fruit, ice cream, pastries and coffee and soft-drinks. I would advise to check out the Ice Bar (I didn’t, don’t drink, but others in our group tried it) and try the Brazilian Restaurant and the Italian Restaurant, you have to pay extra for these restaurant, believe me they are worth the extra cost. Hey you’re on vacation.
At night you can stroll decks 6, 7, 8. These decks had all of the shops and entertainment. If you go you have to try the touch screen directories that are next to the elevators. Not only can you find what you are looking on the ship you can get directions to the location. Enjoy mikelib.

Just 35 Days to go ...

... until the SatelliteGuys Cruise.:D Pricing is about as low as it will get. Insides starting at $499, Oceanviews starting at $599 and Balconies starting at $699. Discounts (military, AARP, Latitudes members) and free upgrades (Inside and Oceanview) are available. If you were thinking about joining us, now would be the time to book. http://www.ncl.com/cruises/7-day-ba...2015?&itineraryCode=BREAKAWAY7NYCPCVNPINASNYC

$479 pp. When clicking on "free upgrade" the price goes up! Bug?

Prices going back up. $569 now the lowest I find.

Just curious, BTW.

Cruises are definitely not for me but I know many who enjoy them. Have a great time.

Cruises are definitely not for me but I know many who enjoy them. Have a great time.
We will do our best. I know that I'm ready to be someplace WARM and snow is something you see on TV. Just 19 more days.:D

I was ona crusie recently. things went horribly wong. I won't bore yu with the details but being in 80 degree plus weather while my neighbors were shoveling snow was a definite plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts