Commercial Account Help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

volntitan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
Hey Folks...

I handle a private office viewing account for a number of folks. We are still not getting the new Movie HD channels (CinemaxHD for example) and some of the select HD channels. I call about twice a month and have been told by the end of the year we will get them. Call today since it is the end of the year and now told it will be "Early 2008". The guy I talked to said it is satellite issues and made it sound like the beam being sent to commercial accounts are different than residential. I know this is hooie....

Can anyone knowledgable tell me what the hold up could be and if you have any inside info when it will be resolved so I can pass it along to my irate customers?

Hey Folks...

I handle a private office viewing account for a number of folks. We are still not getting the new Movie HD channels (CinemaxHD for example) and some of the select HD channels. I call about twice a month and have been told by the end of the year we will get them. Call today since it is the end of the year and now told it will be "Early 2008". The guy I talked to said it is satellite issues and made it sound like the beam being sent to commercial accounts are different than residential. I know this is hooie....

Can anyone knowledgable tell me what the hold up could be and if you have any inside info when it will be resolved so I can pass it along to my irate customers?

There is nothing you can do. It's has to do with pricing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)