Compensation for the Directv Lies?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

satcustomer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 19, 2006
California
I was on hold for 20 minutes before finally speaking with a CSR. Then, surprise, surprise, I got disconnected and had to call back. Then I was hold another 20 minutes or so before speaking with another CSR who then transferred me to a CSR in the "Retention Department". For all of the lies and delays, they offered me a credit of $9.99 per month for a year (the cost of the current HD package). How have you been compensated?

Thats a basic compensation offer given to just about anyone for just about any or every reason imaginable, or just taking the time to call and getting through to retention. Hell I got better than that for calling about the SuperCast issues; and I was only calling to ASK questions. SuperCast is handle by another party/intity.

There are no lies or overt delays; you guys are hilarious, but congrats on the freebies.

"This is starting to get a little out of hand "

It really is. I can't believe people are getting this upset over all of this. These new channels could come on at anytime. Anytime! It's been one day....based on something the CSR's were told. If they aren't on by the end of the month, then maybe there is something to be concerned about, but not today.

Just an opinion.

Look Directv spent billions on new satellites. They have contracts with dozens of providers. They have channels uplinked and ready to go. D10 is in place and beaming solid signals on all transponders. Directv has 100 HD channels plastered everywhere on their website. Folks are getting phone calls announcing the coming HD. They are making changes on the folks' billing statements. They want to release the HD channels badly. Why in the world do they not want to move?

Well, probably a pretty darn good reason they are being held back. And I am sure plenty of managers are not happy right now. So a few CSR's got the memo and announced a date. They had to pull back and fix the issue. Thats it. Thats all that happened. The channels are coming, Directv is motivated to release, we just have to wait a few more days or a week. Its dissappointing but life moves on.

Those are only for locals and only in some markets. The conus national transponders are lit and ready to go. Thats why I used transponders as my wording.
spotbeams are not transponders? in any case the sat is not functioning 100% as you implied.

I don't know about anyone else but I smell blood in the water...

Class action lawyer (s) advertising on one of the new HD channels...

"We're you hacked off because D* didn't turn on the HD as PROMISED on numerous websites leaked documents, and those who know ?"

Do you feel that you've been duped and lied to by the "corporation? "

Do you want that new HR20 upgrade you feel you should get for nuthin?"

Well call in the during the next 10 mins for your chance to join the "DIRECTV CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT " and to the first 100 callers ......

You get the rest.

This may be a joke now, but I'd bet the odds of a lawsuit coming up are better than HD in the morning.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts