Complete Digital In Columbus, Ohio

JayPSU said:
So are we talking two channels a day, a week, a month? I haven't noticed anything yet.

Most likely about 2 to 3 channels every week, or every other week. I think once they know a certain QAM is working well, they may add all the channels at once on that QAM. I am not 100% sure on that one.

I did find the channels in simulcast, channels 25 (Education) and 71 (BBC).

CbandLover said:
Most likely about 2 to 3 channels every week, or every other week. I think once they know a certain QAM is working well, they may add all the channels at once on that QAM. I am not 100% sure on that one.

I did find the channels in simulcast, channels 25 (Education) and 71 (BBC).

Any updates? I haven't seen any new digital channels lately.

I do not have all the details, but it looks like TWC is going to drag this transition out all the way to the end of October. It really does appear that they are going to take their time with this one. I will post more when I find out.

CbandLover said:
I do not have all the details, but it looks like TWC is going to drag this transition out all the way to the end of October. It really does appear that they are going to take their time with this one. I will post more when I find out.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but do you have any updates on what seems to be the urban legend of getting digital simulcasting out here in Columbus, Ohio? I have not noticed ANY new channels going digital. Nor have I noticed any new channels being added like Starz HD, Cinemax HD, Starz On-Demand, Encore On-Demand, and NFL Network. Seems like the same ole, same ole with TW. I'm so sick of this company.

Just an update here in Columbus, Ohio. I'm starting to notice more and more channels going digital. Most of them are insignificant channels like QVC, The Shopping Channel, The Golf Channel, etc. BUT TCM is now in digital and it looks really good. Here's hoping that some of the more significant channels are going digital soon.

Any update for Dayton, Ohio? I just got digital cable and channels 2-78 are still analog. Here in Dayton, Time Warner always seems to be behind of everyone else. I wish I was in Columbus because of the digital simulcasting and that you get more digital channels on the value tier.

Well, it's December and there is still no digital simulcasting on 2-78 here in Dayton. Does anybody have information as to when we might see digital simulcasting? Time Warner is taking forever!

Well, it's December and there is still no digital simulcasting on 2-78 here in Dayton. Does anybody have information as to when we might see digital simulcasting? Time Warner is taking forever!

Here in Columbus almost all of our channels are digital now, it's basically just NBC, ABC, CBS, and Fox, and ESPN that are not in digital. Since I have gone HD, these channels do not affect me. Don't know how we have it before you guys do as we always seem to be last getting things (like Starz and Cinemax HD and Starz On-Demand)

Actually, NBC is digital now too. Just waiting for CBS, ABC, and Fox. TW says all will go digital, but I am curious to see if Sinclair will hold 6 and 28 - since TW is not allowed to carry their digital signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)