Complete HD Channel Lineup for Puerto Rico

DISH HAS BETRAYED PUERTO RICO

Being a customer for over 10 years and paying an average of $ 190.00 a month, I am just sick and tired of playing games with my HD programming. Never been late, have three 4 ft dishes exploding with signal that is superior to the mainland and they want me to pay for channels I do not receive because some are blocked and some because they simply are there but do not appear on the guide for PR only. That is like paying for a five room house when all you get is three rooms. I call that stealing.:devil::devil::sob:

If by November 1 the situation continues. I will cancel. No doubt in my military mind.

AEP (sure:mad: ) DISH Latino, HD FREE FOR LIFE (IRONIC term to call it that way ).

The clock is ticking DISH.

Sorry for the mistake for know! I can not tell but we will get some more hd from Dish! Time will tell! Will be alot!

Nel, you teaser!!!! Now you have us all impatiently waiting and checking the uplink report. And then you say there will be a lot of HD additions to our lineup!

Hope Dish comes through at last....
:up:)

After reading your posts, I actually agree with you. If you get all the transponders necessary, I don't see why you can't pay for the same package I do.

That is definitely not fair... And I don't usually comment on these types of threads.

After reading your posts, I actually agree with you. If you get all the transponders necessary, I don't see why you can't pay for the same package I do.

That is definitely not fair... And I don't usually comment on these types of threads.

Thanks for your comments cditty.
That's what we are asking for, same price, same channels. We are hoping rumors come true, and we get more HD channels soon.

WE lost 7 HD Channels on 9/30....

this is the responce i receive from @dishnetwork on twitter :

"On 09/30 the HD lineup for PR customers changed. You lost 7 channels but due to this you are getting the HD programming now free for the life of the account."

this sucks....

Wow guys, i know it's been 1 year since the last convo on this topic but i currently live in Puerto Rico and was just wondering what the hell happened with the HD packages in Puerto Rico? Is there more or less HD channels in PR? Is 129 up and active in PR? What's the scene nowadays in Puerto Rico for HD channels. I ask because i really want to get into it but if we are limited, well then forget it because it's just not fair. Please let me know guys.

What the update guys? How does the HD scene look like in Puerto Rico? How many channels on 110 119 129?

Welcome to Satelliteguys, ynotrhyme

The Hd scene is getting better, but we still miss all the national networks in HD.
Now we have Telemundo, wapa and Univision on HD but they hardly show programs in HD.

129 isn't an option.

My Hd channels wish list is
CBS HD
Fox HD
AMC HD
More HD movie channels

Yes in that order.

Wow guys, i know it's been 1 year since the last convo on this topic but i currently live in Puerto Rico and was just wondering what the hell happened with the HD packages in Puerto Rico? Is there more or less HD channels in PR? Is 129 up and active in PR? What's the scene nowadays in Puerto Rico for HD channels. I ask because i really want to get into it but if we are limited, well then forget it because it's just not fair. Please let me know guys.

129 is not for PR only 119 and 110 and old customers that have 61.5

Welcome to Satelliteguys, ynotrhyme

The Hd scene is getting better, but we still miss all the national networks in HD.
Now we have Telemundo, wapa and Univision on HD but they hardly show programs in HD.

129 isn't an option.

My Hd channels wish list is
CBS HD
Fox HD
AMC HD
More HD movie channels

Yes in that order.

129 isn't up in PR?! Not Dish Network, Direct TV ? Not even on FTA? Oh lord, i thought that atleast with an FTA i could pick up 129?

129 isn't up in PR?! Not Dish Network, Direct TV ? Not even on FTA? Oh lord, i thought that atleast with an FTA i could pick up 129?

129 isn't meant for PR at all, never was. It actually is not visable easily in parts of the Eastern US. Again, not always meant for the Eastern US they have other satellites higher in the sky. I would say there is no dish that would pick up 129 in PR.

Oh i see, so 110 and 119 has hd channels for PR but how many, would you know? What are the other satellites that give HD channels to PR besides 110 and 119? I'm thinking about setting up in PR but was told 129 was the best but now i dunno. Thanks for the reply!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts