Complete signal loss on 722/twice now

hmjs

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
United States
I have had a complete signal loss on my 722 two times now. First time it came back after about a half hour and after performing
all the usual procedures. It lasted about a week and just happened again for no reason. Dish hasn't been disturbed and connections all
seem good (it's dark out). Error message says "A problem has been detected with your satellite dish connections" and referenced bad weather. The weather is clear. I have a Dish 500 DP Twin on 110 and 119. Are there any known problems with the 722 in this regard?
Also, I'm using this receiver in a motorhome with a remote dish because of trees. My home receivers are all on the eastern arc but I
use this 722 on the western arc because I have the distant local service for RV's which only comes in on 119 sat. Don't know if it matters or not. Any help is appreciated.

Howard

Mpeg4 equipment will adjust itself once a check switch is done between EA or WA. I do not see any Known Product Issues matching this one. It almost sound like there is a bad cable or connector through the installation itself. You stated you were using a remote dish, is the cable from the dish to the receiver RG-6? -Jason S

Thanks Jason, I am using RG6 and will have time to check further on Thursday. Using the old antenna right now and really not so bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)