Complete Signal Loss

Alibabba

Original poster
Aug 19, 2006
Alabama
Hi guys,
I'm getting a complete signal loss message on my Hopper with sling setup with signal code 11-12-45 and 015A in top right hand corner. It's been scetchey for a few months with random signal loss. I would do a reset a time or two and it would come back up. This time it does nothing. I'm getting no signal at all.
I'm thinking the lnbf. I know it has the Dish 1000.2 DishPro Hybrid western arc on it now. I can get a Dish Pro Plus 1000.2 and was wondering if that one could be configured to work also?
Any other ideas on what it would be other than the lnbf?
The dish is stable and has not been moved.
Could it be the receiver or card?
Thanks
David

No , you need a hybrid lnb to work with your hopper. It won't work with any other lnb or you will end up with very few tuners if any. YOU need to call DISH and get at tech out to fix it.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hi guys,
I'm getting a complete signal loss message on my Hopper with sling setup with signal code 11-12-45 and 015A in top right hand corner. It's been scetchey for a few months with random signal loss. I would do a reset a time or two and it would come back up. This time it does nothing. I'm getting no signal at all.
I'm thinking the lnbf. I know it has the Dish 1000.2 DishPro Hybrid western arc on it now. I can get a Dish Pro Plus 1000.2 and was wondering if that one could be configured to work also?
Any other ideas on what it would be other than the lnbf?
The dish is stable and has not been moved.
Could it be the receiver or card?
Thanks
David

If it's a Hopper 3 you need a hybrid LNB but if it's a Hopper 1 or 2 a DPP LNB with a node will work. You mention Hopper with Sling in your post so that would be a Hopper 2.

If it's a Hopper 3 you need a hybrid LNB but if it's a Hopper 1 or 2 a DPP LNB with a node will work. You mention Hopper with Sling in your post so that would be a Hopper 2.

Thank you JSheridan!
It is a Hopper w/sling and has 1 Joey connected with a solo Node switch.
I was hoping this would work with the DDP lnb.
Thanks again
David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JSheridan
I installed the new DPP lnb and solo Node and everything came up perfect!
Thanks again JSheridan

Side note: I installed my 1st C-band dishes in 1985. I didn't do it as a business but friends that wanted one I would do the install for them.....always liked the satellite stuff. I've done some fta also but I'm not up to speed on all the switches and lnb configurations.

Reactions: JSheridan
I installed the new DPP lnb and solo Node and everything came up perfect!
Thanks again JSheridan

Side note: I installed my 1st C-band dishes in 1985. I didn't do it as a business but friends that wanted one I would do the install for them.....always liked the satellite stuff. I've done some fta also but I'm not up to speed on all the switches and lnb configurations.

You're welcome. I too installed my first dish around 1985. Times sure have changed. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)