Conaxsat HD (carbon)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No mention of MPEG-4. Not sure it's necessary for us to have around but there are once in a blue moon MPEG-4 FTE's that come off the E* birds.

Such a small unit, I hope it can dissipate all the heat!!

1.1 General Features
Standard Definition/High Definition contents (MPEG2 and support MPEG4 AVC/H.264)

i think they are advertising it per OP. This could be a steal if they have blind scan.

Google searching that model there is another vendor saying in the discription that it won't be out till March 2009. But they are taking preorders.

Are they also taking money for those pre-orders? I would be highly skeptical about anyone expecting to be paid money up front for what is quite possibly vaporware.

The original HD unit was not able to be taken to manufacturing process, so it is being resourced. The HD unit that is now in development is based on a different hardware solution.

I wouldn't suggest pre-ordering quite yet ..... Unless the dealer pays interest on your deposit! :rolleyes:

Got word of no arrival til March of '09. NOW is the time to bother Conaxsat about getting the features we want instead of them catering to idiot eye patchers. Emphasis on the word "patchers". Since they love to "patch" everything they touch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)