confirmed 8 new hd channels tomorrow!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have never heard of Indie or Retro - anyone know what they are and what package they will be added into? Great news about BBCA and E! HD - I watch those two channels a lot (love me some Doctor Who and The Soup!)

I have never heard of Indie or Retro - anyone know what they are and what package they will be added into? Great news about BBCA and E! HD - I watch those two channels a lot (love me some Doctor Who and The Soup!)

Part of Starz lineup...They are movie channels..

I have them both on Uverse..SD versions...excellent channels.

I hope Doctor who is broadcast in HD???

Somehow I have the feeling it wont be in HD...

Hope im wrong.

Indie and Retro are Encore Movie channels. IIRC Retro is old movies and Indie has independent films.

I hope Doctor who is broadcast in HD???

Somehow I have the feeling it wont be in HD...

Hope im wrong.

Doctor Who is now produced in HD - they started with the specials (The Planet of the Dead was the first in HD) and now the show will be HD. I have the specials on Blu Ray and they look AMAZING! Can't wait for the new season to start in the spring.

I've had BBCA-HD for a few months on TimeWarner, and yes, Dr Who and Torchwood have aired in HD, as does Graham Norton and most other programs.

I've had no complaints with the picture quality, either. I recall there was some discussion about BBC in England downgrading their HD picture, but I don't remember the details.

I've had BBCA-HD for a few months on TimeWarner, and yes, Dr Who and Torchwood have aired in HD, as does Graham Norton and most other programs.

I've had no complaints with the picture quality, either. I recall there was some discussion about BBC in England downgrading their HD picture, but I don't remember the details.

Glad to hear its in HD...Down grade the HD? Why in the world would they do that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts