Please reply by conversation.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
We received confirmation from DirecTV today that they WILL carry the seperate Golf HD and Versus HD channels starting Wednesday, December 3rd.

This is good news, we knew Comcast was splitting the long-combined HD channel into seperate channels, but had not heard if DirecTV had plans to carry the two seperate channels.

My guess is that 604 will go away. Vs HD and Golf Channel HD will share the same channels number as their SD counterparts, just like all of D*'s other HD channels.

i imagine 604 will disappear since it says the channel will seperate 12/3 at 6 am on my dvrs, and receiver.

Maybe the naked girl golf channel? In HD of course!:D
jump3.gif
:devil:

We received confirmation from DirecTV today that they WILL carry the seperate Golf HD and Versus HD channels starting Wednesday, December 3rd.

This is good news, we knew Comcast was splitting the long-combined HD channel into seperate channels, but had not heard if DirecTV had plans to carry the two seperate channels.
Hmmm, you say this will happen on Dec. 3rd. I wonder what else is going on with Directv on Dec. 3rd?

i heard a couple of channels......which i guess you could say these were although, i look at it as adding a channel.

Well E!, Style and G4 are suppose to go HD on 12/8 so maybe we will get those. However, I'd be more surprised if we did get them then if we didn't.

don't care about those but would love to have comedy central hd which is rumored for a 12/10 launch!

Yeah I wouldn't care for those channels that much either. The only thing I watch on any of those 3 channels is The Soup and since it's mostly a clip show of what would probably be all SD clips, it wouldn't do much good for it to be in HD.

Hopefully since D* already has a contract for the other Viacom HD channels, Comedy Central will come right away.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)