Confused about "Dish'n Up" promotion

From what I understood was that we used to have top 60, 120, and 180. The music channels were already there. To make you think you were getting a great deal, they now included the music channels (40) in the package that you already have and now you get the 100, 200 and 250. They made it look like you were getting more channels but really nothing changed-Please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Dish'N up promotion will get better?
It will get easier.

They will eliminate the rebate form and just give you about $100 worth of free HD.

I think it will be "6 months free HD". I say "about" $100 since a few HD channels (National Geo. etc.) can only be had if you have AT 250 and you will only get free those channels which are within your tier.

I just called Dish and a CSR told me that I can only upgrade to a 211 for $100 or buy the 622 for $499. I already have a 211 and want to upgrade my SD DVR to the 622. Any thoughts??

I just called Dish and a CSR told me that I can only upgrade to a 211 for $100 or buy the 622 for $499. I already have a 211 and want to upgrade my SD DVR to the 622. Any thoughts??
Well I called again and talked to someone who actually knew what was going on and got it corrected. I can get the 622 for the $149.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)