Confused!!!

Zaxcom

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 3, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I am new to E*, I have a 1000+ dish (110,118.7,119,129). Am I missing something by not looking at 61.5? Are some of the channels I am getting in MPEG2 actually in MPEG4 on 61.5? Or will it not matter as they will all be MPEG4 soon?

Thx

If you are using a SD receiver then 61.5 doesn't offer much.
If you have a HD receiver then 61.5 is good to have.

I am new to E*, I have a 1000+ dish (110,118.7,119,129). Am I missing something by not looking at 61.5? Are some of the channels I am getting in MPEG2 actually in MPEG4 on 61.5? Or will it not matter as they will all be MPEG4 soon?

Thx

The only reason you might need 61.5 is if dish adds your HD Locals to that dish. if they are on a another dish for that then your are good with what you got.

My locals are on another satellite, so that is not a concern. In fact I am easily able to get all my locals off air, so most of the time I use OTA for local HD.

By not having 61.5, you are missing all the best programming, which is only known to those who have the Secret Illuminati Password. *

That is why none of that programming is listed on the Dish Network web site, because they were forced to remove it by the Reptilian Aliens. *

----
* only actual wacko conspiracy theories were used in the construction of this message. No multiverses were postulated in the construction of this message. Your worldview may vary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts