Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys Member Scherrman has been selected by his peers as the SatelliteGuys Member of the Month for August! Sherrman was selected for his willingness to help other members with their Satellite Issues which is what SatelliteGuys is all about... "Members Helping Members Since 2003!"

Scherrman wins an AMAZON.COM Gift Certificate and will be listed all month long as the SatelliteGuys Member of the Month!

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the nomination and all the votes. It was a pretty tight race for this month. It makes me pretty happy knowing that people here appreciate my input and actually like what I have to say(for the most part). It's things like this that make this the best forum I've ever been a part of and it wouldn't be possible without Scott. Thanks again everyone!!!

Attachments

• sherminator.jpg
    sherminator.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 104
Congrats .....
Now you are required to keep up those lofty standards !

Not a problem. I enjoy doing it and I'll continue doing it as long as I can. I may not be able to help as much in the next year though because we may be selling off our business and I may be busy doing other work. It will be hard for me to stay up on the Dish business rules but I'll still be an active member here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)