Congrats Iceberg!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow hoo! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Bring back lots of pictures of dishes, and not just satellite dishes. :)

Congrats Iceberg!:D Maybe it is time to change your screen name to avoid jinxing the trip.;)

I think Iceberg is speechless. I saw him online earlier and he hasn't said anything about his win. :)

I just hope he didn't have a heart attack or something when he figured out he won. :D

I can't wait to see who wins the members cruise tomorrow. The winner will be automatically picked at 10am et.

Good Luck to all!

Yeah Scott.....I can't wait to see who wins either. Wink....wink ....it will be a surprise.....

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

So, will Iceberg be cruising when the member winner picks, or are there going to be 2 cruises involved?

I can't think of anyone who deservesa crusise ore. Iceberg is one of the most helpful and courteous staff members the site has. I m not even into FTA but I am impressed at what he does on that side of things and he certainly helps the DBS and OTA communities as well.

thank you for the kind words Geronimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)