Status
Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I wanted to take a moment and congratulate SatelliteGuys Staff Member Jason Crandall (the man who was once known as "Masterdeals") who has been promoted to a SatelliteGuys Administrator.

Jason just became a SatelliteGuys Staff member in January after helping us out at the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show. In that time, Jason has become the head of our DirecTV forums and is leading our CE program here at SatelliteGuys.

Over the past few weeks we have been working closely with DirecTV on a number of things and have some interesting things coming our way for our members. Some of these things require that Jason have special administrator access to do his work, so today I am proud to announce that Jason has been promoted to an administrator!

Be on the lookout for a few interesting things coming down the line from DirecTV and your friends here at SatelliteGuys!

Congrats Jason!

T

twaller

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 8, 2005
Michigan
This is very exiting. I normally hang out at that "other" site but since a good guy from my neck of the woods has made it big over here, I will be a "satellite guy". Bring on the CEs!!

whitewolf8214

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Congratulations Jason:)

jcrandall

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Hmmm...think the first thing I should do is fix Scott's signature!

I am away from my computer and will return on Monday. Have a great weekend!

Uh, it's Tuesday, and he's at the computer :D

Seriously though, I love this site, what it stands for, and the community feeling here.

We've been working hard to grow our relationship with DirecTV, in everything from simple customer information message to earnings coverage to the Cutting Edge program.

If you're a DirecTV customer and not aware of the CE program - check out the link in my signature :)

Thank you all for your support!

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I didn't say which Monday I would be back... and how do you know I am at a computer? :D

Congrats Jason!

JAG72

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
Crongrats Jason. Can't wait to see all the new things coming our way with Directv.

jayn_j

jayn_j

Press On Regardless
Supporting Founder
Sep 29, 2003
Sheboygan, WI
Congratulations. Well deserved.
Condolences as well. Now it really starts to hit :)

A

air.jason

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 9, 2007
Nasvhille, TN
Congratulations. Now that I have moved to DirecTV, I am really excited to see the items coming down with your new arrangements.

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Looks like Jason got his first goodie from DirecTV today but was too busy at his real job to post it. :)

Luckily Dfergie jumped in.

If you are not part of the CE program there has never been a better time to jump on in. :D :D

Status