Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I wanted to take a moment and congratulate SatelliteGuys Staff Member Jason Crandall (the man who was once known as "Masterdeals") who has been promoted to a SatelliteGuys Administrator.

Jason just became a SatelliteGuys Staff member in January after helping us out at the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show. In that time, Jason has become the head of our DirecTV forums and is leading our CE program here at SatelliteGuys.

Over the past few weeks we have been working closely with DirecTV on a number of things and have some interesting things coming our way for our members. Some of these things require that Jason have special administrator access to do his work, so today I am proud to announce that Jason has been promoted to an administrator!

Be on the lookout for a few interesting things coming down the line from DirecTV and your friends here at SatelliteGuys!

Congrats Jason!

This is very exiting. I normally hang out at that "other" site but since a good guy from my neck of the woods has made it big over here, I will be a "satellite guy". Bring on the CEs!!

Hmmm...think the first thing I should do is fix Scott's signature!

I am away from my computer and will return on Monday. Have a great weekend!

Uh, it's Tuesday, and he's at the computer :D

Seriously though, I love this site, what it stands for, and the community feeling here.

We've been working hard to grow our relationship with DirecTV, in everything from simple customer information message to earnings coverage to the Cutting Edge program.

If you're a DirecTV customer and not aware of the CE program - check out the link in my signature :)

Thank you all for your support!

I didn't say which Monday I would be back... and how do you know I am at a computer? :D

Congrats Jason!

Crongrats Jason. Can't wait to see all the new things coming our way with Directv.

Looks like Jason got his first goodie from DirecTV today but was too busy at his real job to post it. :)

Luckily Dfergie jumped in.

If you are not part of the CE program there has never been a better time to jump on in. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)