Congrats to the Tigers

ScoBuck

'Just Chillin'
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 11, 2006
Long Island, NY
Forget the hoopla and bravado for a moment - The Tigers had a great series, clearly were the better team this week, and deserved to move on. Good luck the rest of the way to those Tiger fans out there.

As I said congrats and move on... lots of road to cover until the next champion is declared. They have until the next series to celebrate. The playoffs are not yet over. They need to get to the next round and the WS to celebrate big.

ScoBuck said:
Forget the hoopla and bravado for a moment - The Tigers had a great series, clearly were the better team this week, and deserved to move on. Good luck the rest of the way to those Tiger fans out there.
Thank you ....

Also Sean is correct, there is a long way to go yet, They partied quite well Saturday night,and it was just deserved as NO ONE thought the Tigers could beat the Yankees, Media wise.... It was really cool that they brought the party outside to the fans as well .....

I think that you would find that the Tigers have quit celebrating already...
Leyland will have them back on baseball real quick.

Jimbo

It was great to see the players celebrating with the fans after the game. Thst's what I remember most about going to Tigers games when I was a kid, the fans are the best! This series was a tough one for me as I grew up in a Detroit burb and lived for quite a while in manhattan, NY before moving to California. Here's hoping it's a Tigers v. Cardinals series so I can relive 1968 again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)