Congratulations Sean Mota

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Great job, Sean! I am still a VOOM-wannabe and still a 1080i-wannabe. I have been lurking this forum for about 2 months but will get a HDTV and sign-up for VOOM very soon. Your help and this forum are superb!

CONGRATULATIONS SEAN!!

Great job...I've been a member for only a month,but been reading for a few months.
Thanks for your dedication. :yes

Congrats Sean, you've made this one of my favorite forums on the net. I'm hooked on VOOM already and the install isn't till next Friday.

Congrats Sean, you and Scott have a great resource here with the Voom forum(s). I have steered countless people to this forum who have been curious about Voom and it's offerings. I can still remember printing and highlighting the "Important Voom Info/FAQ" before my installation, man was it a great resource as my installer was knowledgeable but green on Voom.

Thanks again for all your dedication, you deserve the best!

You've always been DA MAN Sean-Glad you decided to stick with Voom and glad you are a part of this forum-congrats cool breeze-you deserve the bump!

Sean should get free Voom for a few years because he allow has enabled many countless people to sign up. The business he generates is worth it to Voom to pay him a thankyou (or cash) for going above and beyond what 99.999% of anyone would do.

Sean is an essential attribute of Voom's success. The reward for success is more responsibility :)

Sean, I haven't been a member long. I can see how dedicated to the forum you have been in the short time I have been here. Congratulations on the promotion!

Lem52

I have only been a member here for little over a week. Ordered Voom and now have install problems/hardware problem..but Sean has me heading in the right direction with the fast response to my questions....Congrats Sean

Oh yeah get info on this forum thanks

VOOM should give Sean a lifetime VavaVOOM with PBHTHD for what he's done for VOOM. He's da man.

Thanks, Sean.

Unlike most people, I found this forum AFTER having Voom for almost 2 months. My first contact was with Sean Mota. Ask a question, and the guy is on top of it almost immediately. I've been here long enough to see Sean through two changes of his avatar, and he's still #1 at helping people. Thanks for all you do, Mr. Mota.

Congratulations

Sean,

I don't know how you find time to watch HDTV, what with your job and your time spent on this forum.

But then, I think people with the least time to give always find the time to help others.

Thanks for being there for us.

I think that Voom should give Sean a lifetime free subscription, two PVR's, a 55" plasma monitor and an extra remote (just in case).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)